Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cio and Val E-Session




It is always on my wish list to shoot a prenup in Bohol, a couple of days ago it became a reality. Thanks to my wonderful client Vice Mayor Valerie Torrefranca - Narona ( Sagbayan Vice Mayor) and her handsome hubby Cio Narona (Scotland Base). My team had a great time in Bohol, we started around 11 a.m. and ended up at 6p.m., We've tour half of Bohol, we started at the Sagbayan Peak. a very nice location for tourist, fresh air, beautiful view of chocolate hills, we've passed Loboc River, Loay, Floating Restaurant, and our last destination is the Famous Panglao.

My team Jaypee Photography, with my friend Elemer Lim would like to congratulate Cio and Val... All the best guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I know these to guys here, cio and val. Wow! nice wedding, Congratulations to both of you. Jaypee, your shots are all great or should I say perfect.

    By the way, it's easy for your viewer if you can place a shoutbox on your blogspot, for us or them to leave a message.

    Chuvie

    http://sacebu.blogspot.com
    http://chuviedelosreyes.multiply.com

    @ I'll be glad if you do the same...be one of the followers :D

    God bless and more power

    ReplyDelete