Sunday, August 9, 2009

Singapore Street Photography






What I like most as a Wedding Photographer is it brings me to beautiful places, My client Alvin and Emy invited me to have their prenup shoot-out in Lion City, Singapore. It was my first time to visit the Lion city, and I was amazed with the cleanliness of the place. We are scheduled for a 3-day stay, first day is our free day, and the next two days is our E-Session. I spent my first day walking down the main street in Singapore, My first destination is the Race Road since our hostel is located there, Next stop is in Little India, shooting in Little India is dream come true for me, as a photographer it is on my wishlist to shoot Indian people, their culture, their practices. Though I didn't make it yet in Mumbai, I still have it in Singapore Little India...

From Little India, I headed up to Bugis. But beofre reaching Bugis, I saw lots of Human Interest, a chance to meet some long-beard muslim in person and have some portraits of them while having their break in the streets of Singapore. From Bugis, I went to Arab street. From Arab street I take a bus going to Orchard Road, and for last destination, my trip to Singapore will not be complete without going to the famous Sentosa and a souvenir shot in Merlion.

My experience in Singapore will not be forgotten. I thank God he gave me this talent and for sure I'm going to share it to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaypee..
    I like your pict of the monk taking photo. The black background is very contrast with the yellow cloth he wear.
    Nice and awesome photographs.

    ReplyDelete